Monday, January 2, 2012

#MarriagePrayer 1/2/12

"God, You ROCK! Thank You for another year. Thank You for another chance to get it right. Thank You for taking care of me all through 2011. Thank You for keep adversity at bay. Thank You for my family. Thank You for my children that are gifts from YOU. Thank You for my husband. Thank You for my job. In a year where many people lost positions, You have kept us both employed and I thank YOU. Thank You for growth. Thank you for allowing me to find my pen and to grow as a writer. Thank YOU for opening doors for me. Thank YOU for new friendships, rekindled friendships, and long term friendships that have withstood the test of time. Thank You for grace, mercy, forgiveness, and love. Thank You GOD! You are awesome! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...