Sunday, March 11, 2012

#MyriadMarriage - The Marriage Bed 102 or Boom Chicka Bow-Bow

A few months ago I wrote about the Marriage Bed. Did you read it? If not, check it out here. That is Marriage Bed 101. Now we are on to Marriage Bed 102. That means we are going deeper. (It also means you've been warned.) Ready? Let's go.

I'm going to write this today from the woman's perspective because obviously I am pretty well versed in that gender. This lecture is taken from talking to lots of women - ok, my peers. Maybe I'll deal with men on another day, who knows? But today it is all about what the women want. Ok?

Now, there is this little myth that has been floating around for years. It is the myth that men want more sex - and freakier sex - than women. Well, I am here to tell you that it is NOT true. To read more click here:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...