Here are my notes about what you should and should not wear!!!
1. Ladies, when did stripper/hooker chic become fashionable? If a man/woman stops you and ask you for a price list for your services, then you might need to change clothes?
2. Ladies, if your leggings have a cotton crotch.. guess what? they aren't leggings. They are tights and are meant to be worn under something.
3. Ladies, if your skirt is so short that you need you "lawn trimmed" before you put it on, then it is too short for you? You get a double "no-no" if you wear said skirt w/your child on your hip!
4. Music Video fashion is for music videos.. it is an augmented reality.. that is not meant to be worn on the streets. So unless you are singing on a stage somewhere.. please do not wear the following: bras as tops, panties as shorts, leotards outside the dance studio...
5. My larger ladies (and I am putting myself in this category).. the cheap form fitting dress from Forever21 is not your friend. If your tummy is bigger than your booty, it really isn't for you.
6. Get to know your undergarments. Walmart and Target both make support undergarments. Get to know them well. Why? Because in the words of Tamar, back fat "Aint hot."
7. Men, really? Really? sagging skinny jeans.. I know Wayne did it, but it isn't cute. Trust me on this one.
8. Ladies, wearing your size 4 jeans under your size 12 belly means that you wear a 12! Embrace it! Love it. Let the 4 and the muffin top go!
9. Ladies, quit trying so hard to be haute couture. Some things are fashionable and some things just don't match. Learn the difference.